Viewer Wizard™ V6
Wizard™ V6 viewer looking at a 2D barcode
- Allows finding and viewing of invisible marks and labels printed with invisible ink (fluorescent in near infrared).
- Distance to the mark: 1.5 inches to 4 inches (40 to 100 mm).
- Operates in normal office environments (dark room is not required).
- Display area: 53 mm x 40 mm.
- Construction: Hand held unit with outside dimensions: 160 mm x 95 mm x 35 mm.
- Power requirements: AC 115 V 60 Hz or universal input (AC 90 V to 220 V - 50 Hz or 60 Hz).
- Safe to use (no laser radiation).
- Viewing time unlimited.
- Response adjustment for use on substrates with broad range of colors.
- Optional RCA video connector supplying RS-170 signal for viewing images on an external monitor, interfacing to a frame grabber, or recording on a VCR.
The Wizard™ V6 works with a number of invisible inks, including ClirCode™ 1100 ink.
ClirCode™ is a trademark of Eastman Chemical Company.